Of Men and Titans in-verse timeline.
A collection of recorded canon events that were mentioned in the features of series.
As of now, the latest installments are the spin-off, Kyoto Guardian Academy and Dead Kings.
- The War in Heaven takes place causing the Tiste to be divided into Longa and Hora.
- The Reformation Project is initiated by the Longa resulting in the capture of many of their Hora relatives in an attempt to forcibly change their alignment towards the light. It is unsucessful and many of the captured Hora escape but are considered tainted by their own kind forcing their exile to Earth.
780 BCE: Marcus Cicero the future adoptive father of Savior is born.
753 BCE: Marcus Cicero joins the first Roman Senate
740 BCE: He discovers Savior in a forest and raises her as his daughter.
724 BCE: Savior is forcibly separated from Cicero when the Longa arrive to collect her.
Unknown: Merlyn becomes the first Human Immortal.
700 BCE: The first race of human immortals, the Enlightened Ones appear. They act under the leadership of Merlyn.
690 BCE: Βερενίκη becomes the first and only Child Immortal of her time.
500 BCE: The second generation of Immortals after the Enlightened start spreading around the world in slowly growing numbers.
495 BCE: The first generation of True Immortals are created/born.
55 BCE: The Horan Invasion of Earth takes place, coinciding with Caeser's first conquest of Britain.
995: Immortals worldwide mysteriously disappear, making the new generation of immortals who know about the event theorize that they all perished in a single event. This doesn't include the original immortals however who separated and settled incognito across various secluded areas around the world.
1000: The last reported sightings of Βερενίκη before she permanently disappears from history.
1068: A "New" generation of Immortals shows up in the world, which will soon begin to spread across the world.
1189: Anisha Hinata is born.
1206: Anisha Hinata realizes her immortality and goes insane after the death of her adopted sister.
1480: Valérie Maurice Cresson is born.
1488: Maria von Theresa is born.
1492: Valérie Maurice Cresson becomes Immortal.
1498: Damien Somerfield is born.
15XX: The Vampire Clans are united by the Elders.
- A boy who comes to be known as Damien Somerfield becomes immortal.
- 14th January:
- Fearing that his soul will be claimed by Salvia his Father hastily confines Damien in the underground cellar where he is kept in total isolation for a month as his Father tries to ward the demon away.
- 14th Febuary:
- Convinced that the Tiste Hora no longer constituted a presence in the estate, Damien's Father releases him.
- Details of what happened next are unknown but it ended with Damien escaping from his home and running away.
3. 8th April - 2nd November
- Damien is under the guardianship of a physician who sucessfully extracts viles of his blood via cutting his veins and slowing their regeneration through small non-lethal amounts of Black Medusa being smeared on his operating knife. In exchange for shelter and protection Damien agrees to take part in experiments which unsucessfully attempted to replicate the immortality elixir.
- Overtime the physician becomes inscreasingly frustrated by his lack of progress and eventually decides to test the limits of immortality.
- Damien is subject to months of increasingly intense and sometimes sadistic physical torture. Though his body keeps healing and reviving, his mind starts breaking down with pain beyond normal human comprehension.
- Unable to endure it anymore and convinced the physician is enjoying hurting him he manages to reach for a fire iron that was previously being used on him and uses it to impale and kill the physician.
- Afterwards he escapes though not before dangerously injuring the physician's wife who later dies of her ultimately fatal wound.
1512: Damien Somerfield investigates a village led by a Jal imposter
1520: Yasuyuki Kita is born.
1523: Benvenuto Cellini acquires Immortality.
1530: Yasuyuki Kita acquires immortality by unknown means.
1590: Claude Anatole is born.
1600: Maria von Theresa is slain by an unknown Tiste Hora.
1601: Claude Anatole becomes immortal.
1612: Damien Somerfield sneaks abroad a East India Company vessel Red Dragon and sails towards the East Indies during its tenth voyage which arrived in Suryapur in September.
1788: Madeline Nelson is born.
1798: Madeline Nelson becomes immortal.
1827: Elijah W. Black is born.
1860: Yasuyuki Kita is slain by an unknown immortal hunter.
1865: Madeline Nelson makes a vow only to ever save lives and never end them.
1886: The Order begins it's rise to power.
1899: The Vampires become disunioned due to The Order's Efforts against them.
1914: Order takes over Europe and the Americas, preventing WWI from happening, its ideals spreading quickly. But Asia refuses to accept "western" ideals, so they block trade from Europe and Americas. Australia declines the offer of being part of the Order. The hunt for "abhumans" begins.
Late 1914-1917: Order attempts to invade both Asia and Australia with an international military force, but fails to occupy both continents, managing to only occupy some parts of Northern China in 1914. In 1915 a larger infantry force manage to begin to push Asian forces back. 1917, Asia is completely overtaken, resistance start to form.
1917: Alphonse Somerfield is born.
1918: Remnants of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese military begin put up a fierce guerrilla war against the Order Forces occupying Asia. Australia still manages to hold out, rebelling against the British Influence over the country, who was telling to let the Order "liberate" the land.
1919: Order dissolves continent and country names, explaining to the public that to destroy rebellions and the "abhumans", they needed absolute unity. By dissolving national bounderies, it would allow complete and utter unity to make the support grow even larger, to make nationalism be the primary drive for the empire.
1920: Australia falls, being hit by a "mysterious" typhoon that weakened its navy prior to being invaded by a large amount of Order Military Forces. Madeline Nelson is slain by an unknown immortal hunter.
1923: Order manages to finally end all open resistance in Asia and finally controls all continents and countries of the world.
1929: Underground Rebellions roots itself, as the major parties are created across the world.
1947: Astrid Somerfield is born.
1961: Ron Bakers is born.
1963: Dr Richard Mosely is born
1966: Samual is born.
1967: Chandler Moseby is born.
1972: Dr. David Knicely, Haruka Shinonome and Daito Naoi are born.
1975: Joe Milton is born.
1977: Dr. Mosely is born.
1978: Mrs. Wilkins is born.
198X- The Path is established.
1984: Ellie Branditzich is born.
1985: Isabelle Meredith Clarke is born.
1992: Clay Wilson is born.
1997: Hiro Tamaru is born.
2000: Yui Shiomiya is born.
2006: Neasa Kitsuagan is born.
2008: Alphonse Somerfield perishes.
2009: Rika Nagato is born.
- The Super Liberation Front begin to take major action against the Order. Neasa Kitsuagan is given to the Order by her parents to become a sanctioned.
- Daito and Haruka Naoi are "murdered" by a gang of supers, with Takashi being the only survivor. (The Order actually sent a group of 30 troops to assassinate the family.) Takashi meets "Anisha Hinata" and is taken under her wing.
2014: The Battle of (Rest still in progress.)
2015: James Fletcher Clarke is killed during the Siege of Bath.
- The Battle of Aokigahara and the Siege of Bath takes place. SLF resistance in the name of the liberated United Kingdom is finally crushed. The order begins training soldiers in more advanced Anti-Super Tactics. Hiro, Takashi, and Anisha leave Japan for North America.
- Damien mysteriously regains memories and self-control during his time at the Sanctioned Unit in Costa Rica, before making his escape which results in at least 12 casualties.
- Book One: Dark Times. The Order begins to rapidly collapse as a world government.
- Battle of Washington DC takes place, which liberates most of North America from Order influence.
- World-Wide Anti-Order movement takes place, leading to the fall of the Order. Countries are re-born, created, or replaced.
2018: Book Two: Dawn's Shadow is established. Most of the current nations of the world are established. True Immortals begin an initiative to deal with a forseen increase in the Vampire, and thus Immortal, population. This increase would be an unfortunate side effect of the Order's waining presence. The Unity, Whig, and Path Parties were established in Cold Harbor. Kyoto Guardian Academy is Established.
- Men and Titans Wiki#Book III: Danger Close Book Three: Danger Close is established. Mysterious activities begin to occur in the city of Millersville, political tensions rise and the Path attempt to sieze power again.
- William Naoi is born.
2021: Dano Nagato dies in an attempt to rescue Rika from kidnappers.
2022: Hro Tamaru loses his powers.
2023: Takashi disappears from the hospital he was being held at, after being put into a several months coma, the result of receiving life-threathening injuries from his job as a volunteer security officer. Yuri Nakagawa also surcomes to a comatose state.
2026: Takashi is declared dead by the government of Japan, after failing to find a clue of what could have happened to him.